Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five Layer Bars


As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of Paula Deen! I have not tried a Paula Deen recipe that I have not like yall! When I saw these on a Christmas episode of "Paula's Best Dishes", I knew I had to try them! There are so many flavors going on, it's like a party in your mouth! I know these will be a crowd pleaser, and they are sooo easy to make! You can even put the ingredients in a mason jar with some ribbon and give it as a gift. What a cute idea?!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 cup butterscotch morsels
1 cup shredded coconut
1 cup semisweet morsels
1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 stick butter melted
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and line the bottom of 13x9 in baking dish
3. Layer ingredients


4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers




5. Bake for 30 minute
6. Allow to cool before cutting
7. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment