Friday, September 14, 2012

Double Vanilla Wedding Cupcakes

A slice of cake never made anyone fat. You don't eat the whole cake. You don't eat a cake every day of your life. You take the cake when it is offered because the cake is delicious. You have a slice of cake and what it reminds you of is someplace that's safe, uncomplicated, without stress. A cake is a party, a birthday, a wedding. A cake is what is served on the happiest days of your life.” ~Jeanne Ray 


 
I am one of those who cries at weddings.  Even when I attend weddings as a "plus 1" for people I don't really know, I cry.  I'm such a loser.

My friends' Chad and Rebecca were married last weekend.  You know Chad and Rebecca, they are the couple with the cute little boy who I made the Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes for.  Remember?



Anyway, I made cupcakes to dress up the cake table.  They were so cute and soooo delicious!  They looked absolutely perfect placed around the cake!  I was pleased.




My nickname is now "cupcake".  I'm okay with "cupcake".  Let's face it.  I have been called worse....



I made a vanilla cupcake with this Icing .  I definitely recommend that you try it.  It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!  And it would be good with a chocolate cake also! 


I used candy melts to make the little shells and sand dollars placed on the cupcakes.  I was pleased at how they turned out!


Here's the happy couple!  And Cavern enjoying his third Cupcake!


This was such a beautiful ceremony!  And yes, I cried....of course I cried. 

I had to share this picture of Kaden during the prayer.  How adorable is this picture?



And this is Kaden and I before the wedding and after he lost his first tooth! 


 Ok, I'm getting off subject.  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment