Willis was an only child before my boyfriend begged for a pitbull puppy. I did not want another dog, but Nick said "Candace, my heart just felt different when I held that puppy." How could I say no to that? I couldn't. So now Willis has a little brother. They have become best friends.
They do everything together.
Two peas in a pod.
How cute are they?
I'm always baking for the loved ones in my life...so I figured it was time to bake for my little boys.
Peanut Butter Dog Treats
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups white flour
1/2 cup peanut butter (all-natural or organic)
1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. ix oil, peanut butter and water
3. Add flour gradually forming a dough. Knead dough into ball and roll to 1/4 in thickness
4. Cut dough with bone shaped cookie cutters or cut the dough into strips
5. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet (I baked mine on wax paper over a cookie sheet)
6. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes
Icing is made from flour and water.
Snoop isn't little anymore...