How fun are these??? Make them for any occassion!
Adapted from Allrecipes.com
2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup butter softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix together butter and sugar until smooth
3. Beat in egg and vanilla
4. Slowly add flour, baking powder, and baking soda
5. Roll out dough (1/4 in) and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter (press lollypop sticks into the cookies for cookie pops)
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
7. Cool completely before icing
I use about 1 cup of confectioners sugar and VERY SLOWLY (LIKE A TABLESPOON AT A TIME) add the milk. I used about a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla for flavoring and a drop of green food coloring.